Sunday, March 23, 2014

Next Launcher with Go Themes

Just thought I would give u guys a little info on something new I am trying out. Next Launcher on my Note 3 Samsung device. As everyone knows I am a huge Go Launcher fan and that I have always used this launcher. But after finding out Next Launcher was now compatible with Go themes and GoWidgets I wanted to give it a shot. So here is the my take on after a week's use;
    I love it. Every theme I have including just icon packs are now compatible, all my GoWidgets work perfectly and completely themeable. The effects and animations are cool as hell, and take 3d to a whole new level. That goes for their widgets as well. Although they aren't themeable the cool factor still makes it worth it. My favorite two are the Gallery Full page widget and the Music full page widget with live 3D animation effects. Another cool feature involving widgets is the fact that widget overlap is available now, something I waited on for a couple years for Go Devs to add to Go Launcher and they never could deliver. Tired of useless updates adding useless features? I got sick of those from Go Launcher. With Next I've had 2 updates this week both adding a new feature. Last awesome thing and my FAVORITE: Icon features! U can place them anywhere and in any direction, for instance I angle my in a circle around my weather. Its just a great feature to have if u like customizing. Now for the cons;
  Not many, only 2. No custom dock setting and can't use all docks from go launcher themes and No themes for Next Widgets (that I know of).
So there is my review of Next Launcher. It comes at a hefty price of $16.99 off Play Store but to me it is worth every penny for all the features. Try out the trial and see of its for u:)

2 comments:

  1. Could you tell me the name of the next launcher theme so i can look it up on the play store please.

    ReplyDelete