Friday, December 26, 2014

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Just wanted to give a quick review on my Galaxy Note 4. As u guys know, I've had all the Note Series from 1 to 4. This one though, is by far the best one. Coming from the Note 3 the most noticeable feature is the camera. Samsung bumped it up from 13 megapixel to 16 and the front facing from 2 mp to a wow factor of 3.7 mp. Which is a huge upgrade in any case.
  The design is much more premium, less plastic and more metallic..screen is still large and bright..and the battery is still a powerhouse.
Had a couple of things I HATED about it though, and it isn't with every Note 4 it seems, only At&t and T Mobile from what I hear.. Stock Instagram and Facebook...comes pre-installed and can't be uninstalled or overwritten...which means no themed IG which completely pissed me off. If I ever do find a workaround that doesn't involve rooting I'll let u know! Other than that I love everything about it.
If u love new info and news on your device check out Drippler (Play Store). It has a ton of tips, news, and info for your device whether u have a Note 4 or any other smart phone. Just install and it will automatically scan your device and give u info on it.
I've posted some screenshots and pics below. If u have any questions feel free to Kik or email me.

1 comment: